Skip to content

Jaguar Mark IV

  • 1775cc with manual gearbox
  • Right hand drive
  • Original registration
  • Black coachwork with black leather seating
  • Dispatched from Browns Lane on 16th May 1947 to Bellamy’s Garage Grimsby for £388.00s.00d.
  • First owner was a Mr G.R.Bazeat.

This Jaguar has been sympathetically restored by Jim Blackhall, between 1985 and 1995. Sadly Jim passed away early in life and left the car to his daughter. A full descriptive file of restoration and ownership accompanies the vehicle. The car is in full running order and meets MoT standards.

£PoA

Enquire Now
Leave a comment
shares