Xclusively Jaguar is very pleased to announce that we now have a limited number of books available, signed by our patron, Win Percy.
A second cover design is available if preferred and features Win Percy driving a Holden.
Please specify preferred dust jacket design when ordering – Jaguar or Holden.
- This excellent quality stitch-bound hardback book is finished in white satin with inset red bookmark ribbon.
- A limited number of copies have been signed on the inner leaf by Win Percy.
- The dust jacket is available in two designs.
- The majority feature Win Percy at Le Mans in a Silk Cut Jaguar.
- A limited number of dust jackets feature Win Percy driving a Holden.
- ISBN: 978-0-646-91834-1
- Size: (approx) 30cm x 22cm x 2cm deep
- 300 pages plus hardback cover
- 327 photos (approx) – 281 in colour and 46 period photos in monochrome
- Written by Spike Anderson
- Published by Hughes Graphics & Design
- Forward by Sir Stirling Moss OBE
- Acknowledgements by Win Percy, Lord March, Murray Walker, Martin Brundle and Joe Saward